You can tell the quality of your insurance brokerage when the rubber hits the road.
The transportation and trucking industry includes companies responsible for ensuring that many other industries, including agriculture, manufacturing, and retail, continue to function. They are a pivotal part of our economy, our supply chains, and therefore . Also included in this sector are intermodal firms involved with transporting goods also by air or rail, and those firms responsible for moving people. Every transportation company has specific insurance requirements to mitigate the risk involved with its day-to-day business activities.
How We Help
Brownridge Insurance has built up a tremendous amount of experience in the transportation sector. We know that the risks of operating commercial vehicles continue to rise, as do the costs. Our team has worked with many transportation companies to help reduce both by providing industry-leading insurance programs and risk management solutions. We leverage strong relationships with our insurers to offer our clients customized insurance solutions at preferred rates. We can provide valuable tools related to Fleet Safety, Fleet Risk Control, and more.
- Motor Truck Cargo (Canada & USA)
- Auto Physical Damage
- Non-Owned Trailer
- Rigger’s or Hook Legal Liability
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
- Reefer Breakdown
- Pollution Cleanup
- Loading and Unloading
- Freight Forwarder E&O
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
- Long and short-haul general freight carriers (Canada and USA)
- Heavy equipment, industrial products, and bulk carriers
- Freight Forwarders and Transportation Brokers
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)