USA/Cross Border

Doing business in the United States can present great opportunities but with increased risk.

As a business, are you properly insured for the litigious environment south of the border. Brownridge Insurance works with insurance companies who have the appetite and experience in underwriting and insuring Canadian businesses with cross-border operations to the United States and globally.

In addition, we have established strategic relationships and have extensive experience working closely with US-based brokerages who are licensed in all 50 states and can assist clients who have coverage needs for premises or divisions located within the USA. Needs for general liability, professional liability, property coverage, vehicle fleets, and Workers Compensation are all solutions that we have such experience in coordinating when a US-domiciled provider is required.