Cyber crimes have increased in both frequency and severity, affecting clients in all industries.
Businesses are storing larger amounts of information everyday and owners need to consider the damaging effects a cyber attack could have on their business and the clients that they serve. Protecting valuable data should be a priority and cyber insurance can help you do that.
We provide a comprehensive protection program can provide both third party (liability) and first party coverages.
- Network and information security liability
- Communication and media liability
- Regulatory defense expenses
- Crisis event management expenses
- Security breach remediation and notification expenses
- Computer program and electronic data restoration expenses
- Computer or funds transfer fraud
- E-commerce extortion
- Business interruption & extra expenses
We can help you protect your digital assets – let us tell you how!