Peace of mind for aircraft and aviation risks, so you can focus on making your business soar.
While flying is one of the safest forms of travel, it is not entirely without risk. When it comes to aviation insurance, we understand the complexities faced by aircraft owners & charter operators alike. All aircraft registered and operated in Canada are required to have liability insurance in place for its operation, so it’s crucial that these operators know the risks present and the options available to them to transfer that risk.
Furthermore, the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) have become commonplace in many different industries. When operating a UAV, business owners must familiarize themselves with the rules & regulations imposed by Transport Canada. It’s also important that they consider the chances of first party losses (damage to the UAV itself, for example) and third party liabilities that come with the operation of these units.
How We Help
At Brownridge Insurance, let us help you understand the industry rules & regulations that govern the operation of all types of aircraft to UAVs. This can often be a complex issue for your business to navigate, so we help tie in the Transport Canada requirements to an insurance program that meets your needs.
- Public & Passenger Liability
- Physical Damage (Hull Coverage)
- Non Owned Aircraft Liability
- Hangar Property & Contents
- Cargo & Personal Effects
- Airport Premises Liability
- Passenger and Cargo Charter Operators
- Corporate Aircraft Owners
- Flight Training Operations
- Manufacturers, Distributors and Repairers of Aircraft Engines, Parts, and Avionics
- Airport Contractors and Tenants
- Fixed Base Operators (FBOs)
- Aircraft Maintenance Organizations, Refuelers and Paint Shops
- UAV/Drone Operators
- Private Aircraft Owners
- Glider Owners
- Hangar Owners
- Flying Clubs
- UAV/Drone Owners & Operators